top of page
Calendar Pages


You need to file an extension application with the IRS to avoid any late penalties if you're not ready to file the tax return before the April deadline. 

Generally, an extension will give you additional six months to file your return after the due date. We at Universal Tax Filer will help you file the extensions for Federal and State for free. To get the extension, we need to file form 4868 - Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return with the IRS and we need to estimate your tax liability on this form and should also pay any amount due.

This extension will only give you additional time to file your Tax return, but you need to not delay in paying the tax due as per the tax liability before the April deadline.

bottom of page