top of page
Men with Calculator


Individual Taxpayer identification number (ITIN) is used for Tax purposes for those who are not having a Social Security Number (SSN).


Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) that haven’t been included on a U.S. federal tax return at least once in the last three consecutive tax years will expire.

ITINs are IRS-assigned numbers issued only for federal tax purposes. An ITIN doesn’t entitle you to social security benefits and doesn’t change your  immigration status or your right to work in the United States


How To Apply for an ITIN?


Each person who requires an ITIN must file a separate Form W-7 and provide supporting documentation that established identity and connection to a foreign country.


Form W-7 must be completed and accompanied by supporting documentation and a U.S. federal income Tax return, Form W-2(Wage and Tax Statement) must have the same name that appears on the federal tax return submitted with Form W-7.

We at Universal Tax Filer provide assistance in applying/filing ITIN to our clients. For more information about ITIN, please click here.

bottom of page