top of page
Person Sitting on Chair


  • If you receive any kind of audit notice/inquiry on your return, we will help you to represent on behalf of you to the IRS. We represent clients on a variety of taxation issues and guide them through the dispute process ranging from collection action to administrative appeals through litigation.

  • The best person to represent you in tax matters before the IRS would be your CPA, tax attorney, or an Enrolled agent. This person would be familiar with your tax return and be able to speak to the issues in its preparation and filing.

  • The IRS has the authority to examine the taxpayer's books, papers, and other records that support the items considered in your filed tax returns. Hence it is always a good idea to keep your records that are relevant to filed tax returns for at least 3 years from the date on which you filed the taxes.

bottom of page